Rock 101 question and answer: Thu Oct 11 [New Rolling Stones!]
Have a listen (video below), and let me know what you think (Lochlin@bear.fm):
Doom And Gloom
New Single From
The Rolling Stones
* Greatest Hits album GRRR! Will be released on November 12
* ‘Doom And Gloom’ marks the first time that Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood have been in the studio together for seven years
* ‘Doom And Gloom’ was recorded in Paris and produced by longtime Rolling Stones producer Don Was
* GRRR! is a must for Stones fans featuring a second brand new recording ‘One More Shot’, as well as classic tracks Gimme Shelter, (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction, Jumpin’ Jack Flash, Street Fighting Man, Start Me Up, Beast of Burden, Tumbling Dice, Love Is Strong and more.
* GRRR! will also be available to pre-order on iTunes tommorrow. Fans who pre-order the album will receive an instant download of single ‘Doom And Gloom’.
Rock 101 question: How many years have The Rolling Stones been a band?
Rock 101 answer: 50 years! (they got together in London in 1962).
Join Lochlin Cross weekdays at 12:50p for a chance to win Rock 101 during #LUNCHWITHLOCKER Edmonton's Best Rock, 100.3 The Bear.