Why are bios the hardest thing in the world to write for me?
I want to sound like I'm the coolest broad you'll ever meet, when the truth is I'm just a slightly less cool female version of my brother.
I grew up in tiny Manitoba gold mining town where I like to believe most of weird traits come from. Really the only thing to do there was fish, swim, Snow Lake Motor Inn on Fridays and Meat Draw at the Legion on Saturday. What a life!
Manitobian at heart, but I've been an official Albertan since 09.
- Real Name: Jessica Jackson
- Birthday: 10/09/87
- Home town: Snow Lake, Manitoba
- Marital Status: Single... for life.
- Siblings: Brother Joel and soon to be sister in law Alysha, Half brother and sister Ian and Nicole... I'm the baby
- Pets: I'm only responsible enough for plants right now
- Nic Names: JJ, Jo Jax, Chestica, and my Dad calls me Porky (I was a realllllllly fat baby)
- Food: Mama Jacksons lasagna, Pizza, grilled cheese and pickles
- TV Show: Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, New Girl, Girls and The Simpsons
- Movies: Blow, The Big Lebowski, Reqieum for a Dream, Dumb and Dumber
- Music: Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, The Tragically Hip, Queen, Gaslight Anthem, AWOL Nation, Blink 182, and the classics of course... Stones and CCR
- Concert: Tom Petty was pretty amazing
- Drink: Caesar, GT, Labbat Light
- Pastimes: Golf, Skiing, Running, napping and Rollerblading (no it did NOT die in the 90's)
- Team: Oilers and Packers
- Book: Scar Tissue and Everybody Poops
- Animal: Pandas and Corgis
- Celebrity Crush: Bruce Springsteen
- Guilty Pleasure: RUSH...everyone gives me sh*t about liking them...but they're amazing